Windows Home Server plug-in health has been updated with some new additions and bug fixes. This plug-in allows you to view health status for your Windows Home Server from mobile devices. Devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and Palm Pre. It reads it’s data from the health.xml file. This is a great program to easily monitor your Windows Home Server.
New in this version:
* Renamed Console Errors to Console Status
* Icon Added to Console Status Item
* Updated Icons
* Better handling of “non standard” web site configurations. I’d like to thank Snowdins for highlighting his neat
* Custom Action he worked on for P80.
* WebSites.XML for both home and remote pages updated on install and cleaned on uninstall.
* Changes in Settings tab now correctly applied when the OK or Apply button is clicked
* Correct specification of secure and non-secure URLs in remote pages