My Movies released a version for Android. It can either work as a stand alone product or work with My Movies for Windows by syncing data. Right now it’s free for the first 100 titles. You need 2,500 points to use more than that. If you are already using my movies for Windows Media Center you probably already have 2,500 points.
– Add titles by barcode or title search.
– Add titles to different groups (Owned, Wished, Rented, …).
– Sort titles by title, year or collection number.
– Filter titles by type, genre or group.
– Search your collection by title.
– View movie details, including synopsis and full cast list.
– View full screen front cover.
– Keep collection synchronized between different clients or phones.