A new version of Media Browser was released. It has many new features along with bug fixes. Media Browser is a Windows Media Center plug-in that provides artwork and information about your digital media. It organizes it in a user friendly way. It also work with My Movies. Some of the new things below.
– The Media type is now retrieved from locally stored metadata.
– Better support for using MyMovies and Media Browser side-by-side. The user can now set the preferred order of local artwork.
– Watched status indicators are working normally again.
– It is now possible to Clear the Cache from the Media Browser Configuration Wizard.
– Various sort-order bugs for Media Collections have been fixed.
– Lots of other bugs have been fixed.
– You can use SQLite and share playstate settings & display settings.
– Better rotating backdrop support. It is now possible to randomize the order in which they appear.
– Using the custom entrypoints no longer results in a full library refresh.
– Improved installer interface that can create optional shortcuts to Media Browser.
– Overall performance increase due to various changes to the cache mechanism.
– Last but not least, Media Browser can now be localized by theme developers and the community.