Flip, the maker of the popular Flip videos, has released FlipShare TV. FlipShare TV allows you to easily stream those videos you have taken with your Flip video to your TV.
* FlipShare TV makes it incredibly easy to enjoy videos in your FlipShare™ library wirelessly on your TV, in the comfort of your own home
* FlipShare TV wirelessly and automatically connects your TV to your computer—no confusing setup required
* Wirelessly integrates with videos in your FlipShare™ library, as well as videos others have shared with you in your Flip Channels
* Use simple Remote Control to play and navigate through your videos on your TV
* Friends and family can use FlipShare TV to watch videos you’ve shared with them using FlipShare’s Flip Channel feature—even if they don’t own a Flip Video camcorder themselves
* Watch other videos you’ve imported into your FlipShare library on your TV as well, even if you captured them on a different device
I think it’s a great idea that they want to get your videos to your TV but the price tag is $150 for the device. That’s more than some of the best media streamers on the market. I would suggest you get the $25 HDMI cable that Flip sells.