I posted about DVPRemote before, which allows you to control your Roku box with your iPhone or iPod Touch. There is a new version that has some major improvements. The graphics has been redone to look like the Roku remote. It auto-discovers the Roku boxes now vs. typing in IP addresses like before. It can also handle multiple boxes. The app is 99 cents and available in the iTunes App Store.
– Automatic search for and configuration of Roku Player info (#1 requested feature)
– User Interface completely revamped
– Support for multiple Roku Players
– Support for multiple remote skins
– Configurable audible feedback for button presses
Thanks Phil for emailing me.